On June 1, I announced my new endeavor to help unpublished authors get their book into a marketable form on Kindle and Amazon. I’m repeating this blog because of some interest and my preparation for Terry and my 50th wedding anniversary party on Saturday.
Charlie Liebert, an experienced author will help publish your book on Kindle as an eBook and convert it to a paperback for less than $1,000. Charlie has 14 eBooks on Kindle and 11 have also been published in paperback. Send him a manuscript of at least 50 pages and he’ll get it on Kindle and in paperback. It’s easy and cheap. Here’s the steps.
1) Send me your email address, mailing address (P.O. is OK), manuscript, and cover page. I’ll review it and if I accept it pay $250. Manuscripts more than 100 pages will cost $1.50 for every page over 100. If you don’t have a cover page I can help you create one which costs $150 paid only after your approval. The first three cover iterations are free. More than three are $35 each.
2) I’ll establish an account at Kindle Direct Publishing with your email and set up your book as an eBook. When you approve the eBook on Kindle, pay an additional $250. You can stop here or go on to create a paperback.
3) I’ll convert your book to a 6” by 9” paperback. All my templates are set for 6X9 so any other size may require additional costs. I’ll format the book, create a title page and table of contents. I’ll NOT edit to correct spelling or grammar. When ready you’ll receive a paperback proof copy to approve. You review it up to three separate times and make changes to your preferences. Editing changes for spelling or grammar cost $2.00 each. Additional reviews above the initial three cost $35 each.
4) When you approve the final version, you pay $250 and I’ll turn the account over to you and we’re done. You now have a KDP account, an eBook on Kindle and a paperback listed on Amazon all for less than $800. Your estimated costs to purchase paperbacks as the author are:
Estimated costs for non-color books with full color cover, not including shipping are: 50 to 100 pages or less pages = $2.15, 117 = $2.25, 156 = $2.72 240 = $3.56
All internal color, 50 pages ~$4.00
5) Note: All your costs after initial setup require your approval BEFORE you pay for it.
|Create color cover (Optional)||$150|
|Cover iterations over three||$35 each|
|Paperback edits||$2 each|
|Paperback revisions above three||$35 each|
|Total without cover or edits||$750|
|Total with cover, without iterations & edits||$900|
Resources available at http://sixdaycreation.com
Christian Apologetics: Always Be Ready to Give an Answer! A Former Atheist’s Personal Christian Evangelism Plan. $8
ANSWERS For “The Hope That Is in You. Direct, Simple Answers to the World’s 106 “Hard” Questions” $9
Without 3 Miracles Darwin’s Dead! Science Proves Atheistic Evolution is IMPOSSIBLE. $9
Christian Education: My Children’s Christian Education, What Should I Do?A Christian Educator’s Analysis and Advice. $8
Creative Historical Non-fiction (Family History): Liebert Annals in Deutschland. Our Complete German History$7
Tales of a Teen Aristocrat, Pranksters, a Witch, Curses, Ghosts and a Jew. $7
Rosemarie, Kristallnacht Transformation. $5
General Interest Fiction: Yellowstone’s Child. $7
One Android, 399 lives. 59th Street Terrorist Attack Kills 399.Fictional attack. $7
Other eBooks on Kindle: The Memory Tree.A Gospel Christmas Story. $2.99
Helene at Mama Henney’s Boarding School for Girls. $2.99
The Curse of the Witch of Zahlendorf. Der Fluch der Hexe von Zahlendorf. $2.99
Twitter name: @CreationCharlie Charlie’s weekly blog, search charlieliebert.blog
Video answers http://www.sixdaycreation.com
Contact email@example.com 336-337-4975 (call or text).